Sunday, February 24, 2008

oh etsy!




New spot on Etsy.com


On sale now: Bottle cap magnets. I make each individual one by hand with alot of love. Each magnet is filled with permanent resin and magnet backs are attached with epoxy. Each one has super-strength abilities and can hold quite a bit of weight. All these factors mean that these puppies are durable and built to last. Comes in a set of five. A gaurenteed way to make you and your fridge very happy!


note: I made a huge mess and had a lot of fun while making these.

6 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love them, especially the polka dot ones!

PitBullLadyDesigns said...

Very sweet!!!

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

Very pretty! I enjoyed reading your blog :)

harrach glass said...

I totally love the patterns on your magnets. The flower one is my favorite!

-DecMeadow said...

I love this stuff! You'll go far!

-DecMeadow

Digital Polaroids said...

Great work!