Sunday, March 9, 2008

Old Picture Of The Day - Featured Blog



I stumbled across this blog randomly, and I think it is worth noting! If you're like me and you find old photographs facinating as well as beautiful, then this is the site for you! This blog features one vintage photograph a day, and they are all spectacular. I have attatched the link below. Careful though! It's easy to get sucked into viewing these gems from the past. I killed about thirty minutes this morning over coffee just browsing through the archives :) It also inspired me to go through my own box of vintage photos. The ones you see above are from my collection.

You can find today's featured blog at:
http://old-photos.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Artwork by KD said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love old photos...I think I need to put that link on my blog:)

Anonymous said...

That' really beautiful pictures. You look nice and friendly in the picture.

Anonymous said...

i surely adore all your writing type, very remarkable.
don't quit and keep posting due to the fact that it simply good worth to read it.
looking forward to see alot more of your current well written articles, goodbye!