Monday, March 17, 2008

What's new in my shop?




I recently organized my sewing box, and decided that my measuring tape needed a little vamping up. I decopaged a nice vintage image onto my measuring tape container, then painted the edges for a nice finshing touch. It came out so cute I decided to make more and sell them in the shop. Thus my "retrospects" accessories were born. I will be listing different ones as the week progresses. I can make the borders in any custom color you want, so let me know if you have any special requests. :)

3 comments:

Artwork by KD said...

You're so clever:)

Waterrose said...

What a cool idea...I love personalizing things and then people say...."wow, where did you find that?"

Tara said...

What a cute idea! Add a little fun to something you usually don't even notice :-)