Sunday, April 6, 2008

Featured Collage/Photomontage Artists


"Encounters of the mind"
Click here to view this collage in my shop
.
I decided to bring some of my collages out of retirement, and sell prints of them in my shop. In honor of this, I decided to focus today's blog on collage. So I hit the web to discover other collage artists out there. There are many different styles of collage existing, but I noticed that I tend to be drawn to similiar types. Here are a few pieces that struck my attention for one reason or another

"The Jack of all Trades" by Mister "Michael David Jerome Hoffmann Koppa" (as he calls himself)


"The Pathway Home" - by Kim Birdsong



"Given" - by David Wallace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collages!

Margins. said...

I absolutely adore collages. Thanks for sharing these. I enjoyed them quite thoroughly!

Okay...I enjoyed them A LOT!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!

Unknown said...

Your work is beautiful.Thank you for the link to my site.