Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Newest Collage

"Poems by a Little Girl"


This is the project I've been working on for the last two weeks. After being unhappy with my initial version, I was reluctant to start over after so much hard work. But I'm glad I did, because this version was much more successful in my opinion. If you'd like to inquire about prints, you can in the comment section of this post, or by contacting me in my etsy shop at http://www.trublue.etsy.com/ Generally, prints in my shop are priced as follows:
4x6 .................$8
5x7................$10
8x10..............$15
I can also do special orders prints on canvas or watercolor paper. Pricing for this extra service depends on each individual order.

5 comments:

New England Quilter said...

Simple and Beautiful - Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow wee! This is breathtakingly beautiful! What lovely colors!

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Really nice collage--I also like your earth-conscious packing tips!

Artwork by KD said...

This is a stunning piece. I know what you mean about starting over too. It's so hard but it usually pays off.

Cataracts Eye Drops said...

That is just perfect, a master piece, Can you please tell me about the charges, if I want that piece in Pakistan ( in Asia). Also the time of delivery too, thanks