Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vintage Button Bobbies


I am in love with these. They make me think of lazy summers and old fashioned romance. I have a few pairs that I've had forever, but decided to make a new batch for fun. So I pulled out my stash of vintage buttons that I snagged from my grandmother (isn't it just great when grandmothers clean out their closets?) and I set to work. Who says bobby pins are just for girls? We women can still pull them off in a fun flirty way, and I excercise my right to do so! These are available now for purchase http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10704531

4 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Cute.I worked with a nurse in Daley City California once who wore one every day.Wish she could see these.I did not keep up with her from that assignment so can but hope.

artangel said...

These are really pretty, I love vintage items, and the sense of history!

Hippy Klippy Klop said...

I came here from etsy. I love what you do with buttons and bottlecaps. Nice etsy shop and blogspot.

Anonymous said...

These are cute, very good idea, I love buttoms and I have a box full of them without being used. I´ll try something with them now!
Bye
Fran